- Information in exchange for products or services – From time to time, we ask for personal information, such as names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, account information and/or billing addresses in an exchange for our product, content, Gifting or Services.
B. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- Log Files – Modern websites often collect user data in the form of log files. This is a modern way to log when and from where a user enters our website. This data may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browsers, date and time stamps, referral links through which you entered our website, demographic information, and the number of clicks a user makes on our site. This information is separate from Personal Information described above, and does not include information that is personal to you on an individual level. This information is used to track general traffic flow and usage of our website, in addition to other trends and statistics such as the number of visitors to a certain page on our website.
- Transaction Information – When you download or purchase a product from our website, certain information may be collected, such as the date of the purchase and product details. This information is collected and used for internal purposes only, in order to enhance the general user experience. If you purchase one of our products, certain data is required to fulfill your request, such as credit card numbers/expirations/security codes, billing information and addresses, zip/postal codes, and names, which will be processed through a third-party payment program. This information will not be shared intentionally with any party other than the third-party programs responsible for processing your payment and procuring payment to us.
- Third-Party Information – From time to time, we may receive information from third-party programs or plugins, such as but not limited to PayPal, Stripe, Thrive Cart, Kajabi, ActiveCampaign, Google, ShowIt, WordPress, MobileMonkey, or through social media platforms.
Information may be collected in one or more of the following ways:
C. CONSENT TO COLLECT INFORMATION
- Provided by you, the user – Our website may ask you to input Personal Information from time to time. For instance, we request your e-mail address and name to send you a protected piece of content or may ask for your e-mail address when you have a question relating to customer service or consultations.
- Collected from internet browsers or devices – From time to time, data is collected and sent to us automatically by your web browser or device. Information collected in this category tends to include your IP address, links clicked, pages visited, and time stamps of visits. This information tends not to be personally identifiable.
By using our website, you hereby agree that any and all information collected in Section 8 hereto may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide content, products, and other Services to you;
- To process and fulfill any purchases or orders, which may include sending e-mails to you;
- To communicate with you, such as via e-mail, including promotional e-mails, newsletters, and product attachments;
- To provide customer service and manage individual accounts;
- To provide you with a personalized online experience;
- To grant you access to certain content and services online;
- To educate us on our user's tendencies and preferences;
- To fulfill a contract we have with you;
- To optimize our website and our users' experience;
- To prevent, mitigate, and investigate security breaches;
- To verify or authenticate information;
- To respond to lawful requests from government authorities, if applicable;
- To resolve disputes with users;
- To prevent fraud or security issues;
- To fulfill or enforce our agreements with third-parties;
- To protect our legitimate business interests, which include but are not limited to: i) providing or administering Services to you and our users; ii) maintaining records; iii) analyzing data for business purposes and quality assurance; iv) communicating with you regarding the administration of Services and our obligations associated therewith; v) legal purposes, such as in dispute resolution, litigation, investigations, or regulatory purposes.